Thursday, May 13, 2010

Xtra Time's Summer Plans


As some of you readers already know, I'm going to be in Tampa, Fla. all summer long working an internship with the United Soccer Leagues. I'll be doing work in their communications department.

While I cannot blog about what goes on at the USL office, I will still continue this blog seeing as how the World Cup is fast approaching. I just want to say that I'm incredibly excited about this opportunity and extremely eager to start work there. I hope that this experience will give me the lessons (and contacts) I need to further my goal of continuing a career working with soccer.

I arrived in Tampa about an hour ago after a 20+ hour drive from my hometown of Higgins Lake, Mich. I start with the USL on Monday, but for now I will be getting acquainted with the city before moving into my rented room on Saturday.

Here's to a great summer for everyone out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment