Friday, March 5, 2010

Xtra Time On Spring Break

Hey guys. So as of 5 a.m. tomorrow I will be heading to Puerto Rico on Alternative Spring Break through Michigan State University. A group of us will be there to do volunteer work in the rainforests. I'm really excited about the students I'm going with and the activities we will be doing.

Sadly, that means that Xtra Time is going to have to go on a week-long break. I'm going to be busy down there and I'm not sure what sort of internet connection I will have. But I look forward to continuing to blog after spring break is over. Don't forget that there are two match-days in the Champions League next week, so if you're interested head over to Soccernet.com for the latest news.

I will leave you with one tidbit. Here's a video of quarterback Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys playing indoor soccer this offseason. Check out his skills!








0 comments:

Post a Comment